I love Christmas for many reasons but one of the things that I absolutely love is the food, being a massive foodie this time of year I’m in my element. I mean I’ll just keep stuffing my face until I think I’m about to explode, especially since I’m usually baking all the time with some of the freebies I can fine online. Here’s some of my favourite festive things to shove in my gullet.
- Mince Pies; I’m not actually that much of a fan to be completely honest but I do always have at least one to make me feel a bit festive (and sick.)
- Pigs In blankets; Does this one need any explanation? It’s sausages wrapped in bacon, it’s like heaven in my mouth.
- Chocolate Santas; Or Reindeers I’m not judging, as long as it’s chocolate and in some sort of Christmassy Shape I’ll eat it.
- Just All The Chocolate; Actually I will just eat all of the chocolate especially all of those family tubs that are about £4.
- Pringles; I don’t know why but I feel like these are a major Christmas staple even though they’re out all year round I just think of Christmas with them.
- Turkey; I think we all know about this one – Christmas Dinners.
- Gammon; Ever since I was a little girl it’s been a tradition to have a Gammon joint on Christmas Eve or a ham if you like to call it that.
- Bratwurst; The main thing I eat at Christmas Markets are these and ever since I went to the ones at Berlin, I just can’t seem to find any that taste as good as those! Although they’re all pretty yummy!
- Spiced Nuts; I absolutely adore Cinnamon and nuts so having those spiced nuts from the markets are heaven to me.
There’s so much more that I love to eat but I feel like this post might become a bit too long is I put them all down!